Re: [opensuse-marketing] stepping away
  • From: Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 12:16:28 +0200
jdd wrote:
Hello,

I have to give more time to my family and so to step away from some of my
present occupations.

So I will take less occupations in openSUSE :-(

this have nothing related to openSUSE - I will continue to use and promote
it, but locally

Helen wrote:
I'm sorry to hear this jdd but know how important families are, that's
also why I only contribute occasionally.

I hope we might 'see' you on the lists sometime too. It's always nice
to hear about things people have done locally too.

Indeed, there are priorities in life :)

Jean-Daniel, the door is always open and don't forget to have a
lot of fun, whatever you do ;)

Take care.
--
-o) Pascal Bleser