Re: [opensuse-marketing] Opensuse marketing strategy ?
  • From: "Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr)" <iefstathios@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 11:54:40 +0300
Hello,

Something that AJ always says (and not only AJ).
It's openSUSE. Even if o is the first letter of new sentence.
Not Opensuse or OpenSUSE.

Stathis

Στις 19/05/2012 01:14 πμ, ο/η Helen South έγραψε:
HI Alexandre,

this is probably a good place to start -
http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Marketing

As well as this list, you might also want to lurk on the Project list
to get an overview of goings-on.
You can also find some folk hanging out on IRC.

What are your areas of interest and expertise?

best,

Helen