Re: [opensuse-marketing] Next try for G+?
On Monday, November 07, 2011 10:53:24 AM Kim Leyendecker wrote:
Howdy,

Here´s a recent Google blog post, which refers to the world wide launch
of Google Pages. As seen that bands (like The All-American Rejects, well
done, guys ;-) ) and also companies (like Macy´s) are having such a
pages account, we also should go for one. We discussed about using
Google+ for openSUSE in the past and especially during release time,
this could be helpfull.

So, here´s the blogpost:

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/google-pages-connect-with-all-things
.html

Anyone understood this and want to create such an account? I haven´t
understood really so far, but I just scanned the text to see if openSUSE
is allowed to use it at all.

So, any volunteers for it? If so, I would help you, of course ;-)

--kdl
Looks like there is no way for us to use it yet since we are apparently not as
important.