Re: [opensuse-marketing] Call for 11.3 screenshots!?
  • From: "Bryen M. Yunashko" <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 09:35:28 -0500
On Fri, 2010-07-02 at 16:32 +0200, Will Stephenson wrote:
On Friday 02 July 2010 13:17:01 Michael Loeffler wrote:
as Will took the action item to deliver a bunch of openSUSE 11.3
screenshots but is currently unavailable as he's taking care of his new
born kid - Congrats Will! - can someone else or a group of people taking
care of it and add them here:
http://wiki.opensuse.org/index.php?title=Screenshots/11.3&action=edit&redli
nk=1

Yes, we had some surprises and I am having to take some extra care of my wife
and new daughter while they recuperate. I don't have spare time to do
anything else effectively right now. Sorry for having to drop this...

Will

--
Will Stephenson, openSUSE Team

I am not sure this is a bad thing because we know you're already
cultivating your new daughter to become an openSUSE user. :-)

I pinged the KDE channel this morning to see if anyone interested to
step up. Let's wait and see. In the meantime, enjoy your time with
your new loved one.

Bryen