[opensuse-marketing] CeBIT Open Source 2010 - Call for Projects
  • From: Satoru Matsumoto <helios_reds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 10:50:22 +0900
Hi listmates,

While I were collecting articles for the next Weekly News, I found an
interesting one:

CeBIT Open Source 2010 - Call for Projects
http://www.linuxpromagazine.com/Events/Cebit-2010-CFP

CeBIT will take place from March 2 through 6 in Hannover, Germany, and
the organizers are now looking for projects who want to present their
work at CeBIT Open Source 2010.

I don't know exactly whether openSUSE project already has a plan to
attend the show somehow or not, though, if not yet, this is where YOU
come in, Ambassadors in Germany ! ;-)

Note: Since it is mentioned in the article, 'Only *noncommercial*
projects with a strong connection to Linux or Open Source will be
considered for a booth sponsored by CeBIT Open Source and Linux New
Media', this should be done by openSUSE community members instead of by
Novell persons(of course, Novell employee can be involved if they
participate as one of the openSUSE community members). ;-)

Best,

--
_/_/ Satoru Matsumoto - openSUSE Member - Japan _/_/
_/_/ Marketing/Weekly News/openFATE Screening Team _/_/