[opensuse-marketing] [Weekly News] Minutes from the Team Meeting
  • From: "Sascha 'saigkill' Manns" <samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 19:36:34 +0200
Present:
=======
saigkill
koga
STS301
HeliosReds
gnokii
simon321/123
dl9pf

Topics:
======
1.) Old Action Items
1.1.) Jan: Ping Zonker or Novell (Logo) - mail sent, WIP
Ping geoff & hawake - geoff/hawake pinged, waiting reply
1.2) Sascha: Ping Minton
1.3) Satoru (and Transrators): Dummy page for 'Not yet translated'
template
2.) New Action Items:
2.1) STS301: Poll solutions "How are the openSUSE news"
3.0.) Question & Answers

Jan: Ping Zonker or Novell (Logo)
==========================
Jan has send a ping to Zonker, but atm no answer.

Jan: Ping geoff and hawake (Translation)
===============================
Jan has send a ping to both, but no answer, too.

Sascha: Ping Minton
================
Sascha has send a ping to minton. He tells Sascha, that k0da and himself
haven't enough time. So Sascha try to get Help from our Localisazion
Team.

Satoru: Crreating Dummy Page with "ATM no translation present"
Satoru prepared an Page in Japan on
http://en.opensuse.org/Talk:OpenSUSE_Weekly_News/74 . Satoru has planned
to write an Call for Contribution for other Weekly News Team Mates, for
creating an own translated Time. We plan to make an Script for automatic
uploading the Page. Maybe Jan do this.

Sebastian: Polls & Surveys
=====================
Sebastian has created an poll & Survey on 2 Sites. One on his own Blog
and on in the OpenSUSE Forums. We have seen, that the actual Pools are
not representative. So we move this AI to the next Meeting.

Transcript can found in
http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Weekly_News/Meetings/20090613 .
--
Sincereley yours