Re: [opensuse-marketing] Opensuse 11.1 Launch Party-Bangalore
  • From: "Stephen Shaw" <sshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 00:39:45 -0700
On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 11:28 PM, Anshul Jain
<anshulj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
I'm one of the members of our Linux Users Group at our place of work (Tejas
Networks, Bangalore)....and a user of Opensuse for a while now. We have a
substantial number of Linux users at work.

I would like to know the details of the Launch Party, could you please advise
me accordingly? We would be really interested in organizing one in our
company.

Regards
Anshul Jain
--
There has been this site for the last couple releases. People that
want to organize one or list one in their area, I've asked that they

http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_11.1_Launch_Party_Locations

Stephen