[opensuse-marketing] Unique about openSUSE?
  • From: "Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier" <jzb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:08:23 -0400
Hey all,

One of the questions I am asked frequently: What makes openSUSE unique
among Linux distros?

I think it'd be good to have a list of benefits / advantages to
openSUSE. Note, not looking to say we're "better" than other distros,
even if we are ;-) just how are we actually *different* since we ship
about 98% the same software?

Obviously, I've given this some thought, but I suspect that more heads
are better than just mine on this one. As we're approaching the 11.1
release, I know that this question will come up again quite a bit.

Thoughts?

Best,

Zonker
--