Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-lxde (16 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-lxde] lxde live cds and wiki
  • From: Andrea Florio <andrea@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 17:18:35 +0100

Hi,

Maybe ;-)

The translate-toolkit has tons of converters for localization formats
and one of them is txt2po. We could make some tests to see if it
works. (http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/ini2po)

This .moo files is almost like .ini files
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INI_file) which can be used to convert
to .po files and back. But to this work we need to change the file
(put at least one 'section', the 'name' should not contain spaces
[could be numbers], etc)

Regards,

Luiz

ok.. lxcc (just pacakged) and lxdm-conf use the same way to have
translations...

just let me know how to act, or feel free to submit osc request for
that.. i have no ideas on how to menage translations..

Andrea
- --
Andrea Florio
QSI International School of Brindisi Sys Admin
CISCO CCNA Certified
openSUSE-Education Administrator
openSUSE Official Member (anubisg1)
Email: andrea@xxxxxxxxxxxx