Re: [opensuse-kubic] Kubic and cloud-config: Which part of the wiki is correct?
Hi Thorsten,

On 30.03.20 at 08:13 Thorsten Kukuk wrote:
On Sun, Mar 29, Johannes Kastl wrote:

https://en.opensuse.org/Kubic:MicroOS/cloud-init says:

"Configuration of the openSUSE Kubic kubeadm node is currently not
implemented."

"Configuration of an openSUSE Kubic Cluster Node with cloud-init is currently
not implemented."

But the example configuration later on shows some things using the suse_caasp
namespace.

SUSE CaaSP, not openSUSE Kubic. That's two different things.

Exactly, that is why I wondered if they were working...

If someone confirms, I can remove the wrong lines from examples in the wiki.

I removed the whole section based on the old CaaSP code.

Thanks!

Johannes

--
Johannes Kastl
Linux Consultant & Trainer

B1 Systems GmbH
Osterfeldstra├če 7 / 85088 Vohburg
http://www.b1-systems.de
GF: Ralph Dehner
Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537

< Previous Next >