Re: [opensuse-kubic] Kubic and cloud-config: Which part of the wiki is correct?
On Sun, Mar 29, Johannes Kastl wrote:

Hi all,

https://en.opensuse.org/Kubic:MicroOS/cloud-init says:

"Configuration of the openSUSE Kubic kubeadm node is currently not
implemented."

"Configuration of an openSUSE Kubic Cluster Node with cloud-init is currently
not implemented."

But the example configuration later on shows some things using the suse_caasp
namespace.

SUSE CaaSP, not openSUSE Kubic. That's two different things.

--- cite start ---
suse_caasp:
role: admin
--- cite end ---

--- cite start ---
suse_caasp:
role: cluster
admin_node: admin.example.com
--- cite end ---

I guess the examples are wrong as the current setup does not resemble what I
remember from my CaaSP 3.x or 4.x experiments.

The entries were valid, used and supported on CaaSP v1-v3 and also
worked on old openSUSE Kubic versions.

If someone confirms, I can remove the wrong lines from examples in the wiki.

I removed the whole section based on the old CaaSP code.

Thorsten

Kind Regards,
Johannes

--
Johannes Kastl
Linux Consultant & Trainer

B1 Systems GmbH
Osterfeldstra├če 7 / 85088 Vohburg
http://www.b1-systems.de
GF: Ralph Dehner
Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537

--
Thorsten Kukuk, Distinguished Engineer, Senior Architect SLES & MicroOS
Managing Director: Felix Imendoerffer (HRB 36809, AG N├╝rnberg)