Re: [opensuse-kubic] Postfix on openSUSE Kubic/MicroOS
On 15.03.20 at 11:29 Thorsten Kukuk wrote:

Some more concret error messages would be helpful. Could be very well
that SLP does not work on a read-only root filesystem and we have to
tweak that.

As I wrote, I had no time to dig deeper yet, but I can try to find some time to
have a look what actually goes wrong...

But since all services should run in a container, I think it's time
to build an official openSUSE postfix container.

That might be a good idea, although in my case postfix is working for what it is
used for.

Johannes

--
Johannes Kastl
Linux Consultant & Trainer

B1 Systems GmbH
Osterfeldstra├če 7 / 85088 Vohburg
http://www.b1-systems.de
GF: Ralph Dehner
Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537