Re: [opensuse-kubic] Using openSUSE Kubic on a PCEngines APU2D0
Hi Thorsten,

On 15.03.20 at 11:26 Thorsten Kukuk wrote:
On Sun, Mar 15, Johannes Kastl wrote:

Biggest problem was that I only had a 16GB mSATA SSD, so I got no proposal
for
the partitions, but got lots of warnings regarding BTRFS and Snapshots and
"Oh
my god so little space".

What did you select for installation? Kubic (as for kubernetes) requires
more than 16GB, but if you install MicroOS as Container Host, 16GB
should be enough.

I selected the first one, "kubic admin node" or similar.

Could be very well, that you need to boot with the openSUSE MicroOS
images for this.

Might be.

Anyway, using 16GB in total (which really are 14GB) is just too little to really
make sense, for anything other than installing. So, not a problem IMHO.

Johannes

--
Johannes Kastl
Linux Consultant & Trainer

B1 Systems GmbH
Osterfeldstra├če 7 / 85088 Vohburg
http://www.b1-systems.de
GF: Ralph Dehner
Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537

< Previous Next >