Re: [opensuse-kubic] Using openSUSE Kubic on a PCEngines APU2D0

Hi,

On Sun, Mar 15, Johannes Kastl wrote:

Biggest problem was that I only had a 16GB mSATA SSD, so I got no proposal for
the partitions, but got lots of warnings regarding BTRFS and Snapshots and "Oh
my god so little space".

What did you select for installation? Kubic (as for kubernetes) requires
more than 16GB, but if you install MicroOS as Container Host, 16GB
should be enough.
Could be very well, that you need to boot with the openSUSE MicroOS
images for this.

Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk, Distinguished Engineer, Senior Architect SLES & MicroOS
Managing Director: Felix Imendoerffer (HRB 36809, AG N├╝rnberg)