[opensuse-kubic] Postfix on openSUSE Kubic/MicroOS
Hi all,

I just set up openSUSE Kubic (see previous mail), and the only thing found so
far is that postfix can only be started if I set

POSTFIX_REGISTER_SLP="no"

in /etc/sysconfig/postfix.

The rest of the configuration matches what is in use on a Leap 15.1
installation.

No idea if this is a known issue. I had no time yet to dif deeper.

Kind Regards,
Johannes

P.S.: Postfix is not run as a full mail server, it is only used as a relayhost
to send status mails (logwatch etc.) from each of my hosts.

--
Johannes Kastl
Linux Consultant & Trainer

B1 Systems GmbH
Osterfeldstra├če 7 / 85088 Vohburg
http://www.b1-systems.de
GF: Ralph Dehner
Unternehmenssitz: Vohburg / AG: Ingolstadt,HRB 3537