Re: [opensuse-kubic] CKA Exam Prep
  • From: Jason Evans <jsevans@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 21:36:17 +0100 (CET)
Great, good to hear. So what are the other 10%? Anything we can/need to
add to Kubic?

Thorsten

Just having a kubeadm + docker mode would be almost everything. I would also
make git an default package. That and docker are the only things that I needed
to install via "transactional-update pkg install" today. If you still have
access to O'Reilly online, they will produce videos for today's and tomorrow's
classes.

Also, the instructor flatly said that he doesn't recommend SUSE for this kind
of thing (i.e. CKA prep) when someone mentioned using SLES for the class.
That's because all of the documentation is written for Ubuntu and CentOS.
That's a bit of a slap in the face for CaaSP and Kubic but to be honest he
probably doesn't know that they exist and it's true that those are what the
CFNC spend the most time with.

Jason