Re: [opensuse-kubic] CKA Exam Prep
On Thu, Mar 05, Jason Evans wrote:

Right now I'm sitting in a CKA exam prep online class. The requirements for
this class are 90% covered by by installing the kubeadm node type in Kubic.
The only thing that must be changed is that docker needs to be installed
instead of just cri-o. This is good to know and it's a big plus when trying
to get people interested in Kubic.

Great, good to hear. So what are the other 10%? Anything we can/need to
add to Kubic?

Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk, Distinguished Engineer, Senior Architect SLES & MicroOS
Managing Director: Felix Imendoerffer (HRB 36809, AG N├╝rnberg)