incomplete profile, only those in _multibuild can be used.

Cheers,
Fabian

Am Mittwoch, 6. März 2019, 20:32:36 CET schrieb Tardif, Christian:
Good insight.... I'll give it a try !

Thanks,

Christian

-----Original Message-----
From: Thorsten Kukuk <kukuk@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 2:26 PM
To: Tardif, Christian <christian.tardif@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Fabian Vogt <fvogt@xxxxxxx>; opensuse-kubic@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [opensuse-kubic] MicroOS custom image build

On Wed, Mar 06, Tardif, Christian wrote:

This appears more complicated than I first thought.... Basically, what I
did (I may be all wrong):

1) Got a machine with kiwi installed
2) Downloaded every file from there:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/devel:kubic:images/openSUSE-Tu
mbleweed-Kubic?rev=14 and paced them in a directory called MicroOS

There is a much easier, simpler and faster method to build this adjusted
images:
1. Create a login for build.opensuse.org 2. Branch the package into your home
project, adjust it, and let
the build service build the image for you, everytime there are changes.
So you will have always an up-to-date image.

Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk, Distinguished Engineer, Senior Architect SLES & MicroOS SUSE
LINUX GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany