Re: [opensuse-kubic] MicroOS custom image build
On Wed, Mar 06, Tardif, Christian wrote:

This appears more complicated than I first thought.... Basically, what I did
(I may be all wrong):

1) Got a machine with kiwi installed
2) Downloaded every file from there:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/devel:kubic:images/openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Kubic?rev=14
and paced them in a directory called MicroOS

There is a much easier, simpler and faster method to build this adjusted
images:
1. Create a login for build.opensuse.org
2. Branch the package into your home project, adjust it, and let
the build service build the image for you, everytime there are changes.
So you will have always an up-to-date image.

Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk, Distinguished Engineer, Senior Architect SLES & MicroOS