RE: [opensuse-kubic] MicroOS custom image build
This appears more complicated than I first thought.... Basically, what I did
(I may be all wrong):

1) Got a machine with kiwi installed
2) Downloaded every file from there:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/devel:kubic:images/openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Kubic?rev=14
and paced them in a directory called MicroOS
3) Changed the repo from the kiwi file to:
<repository type="yast2" alias="Tumbleweed" imageinclude="true">
<source path="http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/repo/oss"/>
</repository>
4) Tried to run: kiwi-ng --type=oem --profile=hardware-x86_64 --debug system
build --description=MicroOS --target-dir=/tmp/MicroOS
(no luck, KiwiTypeNotFound: build type oem not found
5) Tried kiwi-ng --type=vmx --profile=hardware-x86_64 --debug system build
--description=MicroOS --target-dir=/tmp/MicroOS (to figure out)
It ran for a moment, then stopped with:
+ '[' -f /etc/sysconfig/network/dhcp ']'
+ echo 'warning: config file /etc/sysconfig/network/dhcp not found'
+ echo FONT=eurlatgr.psfu
+ echo '** Rehashing SSL Certificates...'
+ update-ca-certificates
+ for i in /usr/lib/rpm/gnupg/keys/gpg-pubkey*asc
+ rpm --import '/usr/lib/rpm/gnupg/keys/gpg-pubkey*asc'
error: /usr/lib/rpm/gnupg/keys/gpg-pubkey*asc: import read failed(2).
+ true
+ '[' -x /usr/sbin/add-yast-repos ']'
+ add-yast-repos
+ zypper --non-interactive rm -u live-add-yast-repos
+ rpm -q kubernetes-kubelet
+ sed -i 's/.*solver.onlyRequires.*/solver.onlyRequires = true/g'
/etc/zypp/zypp.conf
+ sed -i 's/.*rpm.install.excludedocs.*/rpm.install.excludedocs =
yes/g' /etc/zypp/zypp.conf
+ sed -i 's/^multiversion =.*/multiversion =/g' /etc/zypp/zypp.conf
+ '[' true = true ']'
+ echo 'creating initial snapper config ...'
+ cp /etc/snapper/config-templates/default /etc/snapper/configs/root
cp: cannot stat '/etc/snapper/config-templates/default': No such file
or directory

These are the last few line of the run.... don't exactly understand the
issue....

Looks like I need some more explanations, unfortunately...

Christian