Re: [opensuse-kubic] root login on Hyper-V image*s* of MicroOS KO
  • From: Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 10:58:01 +0100
On Fri, 1 Mar 2019 at 10:54, Thorsten Kukuk <kukuk@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, Mar 01, jimmypierre.rouen.france@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

What does the project preconize for frontend management?

What do you want to manage?
For kubernetes, I would recommend the kubernetes dashboard.
For Kubic, there is not much to manage, updates should be done
automatically after setup once, and for kubernetes we have kubeadm.

Last thing, is Linode, DigitalOcean et al going to offer kubic as far as you
know?

No, I don't know. But more people asking them means higher chance they
will do so.

Hetzner already offer Kubic in their ISO library