[opensuse-kubic] *.yaml files for pods

Hi,

if we ship pods like kured (kubernetes reboot daemon) or anything
else like a monitoring or logging solution, how should we provide the
required *.yaml files to start the pods on the cluster?

E.g. for the kured container we need to apply:
- kured-rbac.yaml to allow kured to drain the node
- kured-ds.yaml to start the daemonset

If we make kured a required default, it's easy. But what if this
should be optional?
What would be the best/official solution to provide users with this
files, so that they can download the image from our registry and
run it on the kubic cluster?

Thanks,
Thorsten