Re: [opensuse-kubic] Weekly Kubic Project sync meeting minutes 2018-09-18
On Tue, 18 Sep 2018 at 17:33, Rafael Fernández López
<rfernandezlopez@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

A last minute addition to the minutes; find it inline.

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 05:20:00PM +0200, Rafael Fernández López wrote:
Hello,

Another week, another minutes.

```
Meeting: Weekly Kubic Project sync meeting

Date: 2018-09-18 15:00:00 UTC

Location: IRC (chat.freenode.net, #kubic channel)

Attendees (alphabetically sorted):
* ereslibre
* Son_Goku

Only attendees that interacted are recorded. This is an open meeting, so
the list of attendees could potentially be bigger.

Minutes:
* Kubic init (ereslibre)
2018-09-18 17:03:19 ereslibre as for my report: we finally
made the `etcd-operator` to work and identified an issue with CoreDNS being
assigned an IP outside of the servicesCIDR set by kubic-init. This was
fixed, and `etcd-operator` can at least start now. I'll continue digging on
the `etcd-operator` and having a look at the backup/restore procedure and
how we can pivot from the etcd started by the static manifest to the one
created by `etcd-operator`

* OpenShift Origin (Son_Goku)
2018-09-18 17:26:54 Son_Goku I'm working on bringing
OpenShift Origin to Kubic (hopefully with some help from sysrich)
2018-09-18 17:27:08 Son_Goku well, it's called OKD now,
but meh
* Go packaging (Son_Goku)
2018-09-18 17:27:45 Son_Goku in addition, earlier today I
sent a mail to Go people about working together on improved Go packaging for
Fedora and openSUSE together
2018-09-18 17:27:56 Son_Goku so hopefully that will lead
to some interesting results :)
2018-09-18 17:31:19 Son_Goku sysrich, vrothberg, and
cyphar were on that email, as well as opensuse-go@ and golang@xxxxxxxx.o
2018-09-18 17:31:40 Son_Goku
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/golang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/thread/VKCBLABH6HEHZLFCVE27OGGHE7XYGULZ/
2018-09-18 17:31:57 Son_Goku
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-go/2018-09/msg00000.html

Damn, sorry for missing the meeting, I'm busy preparing for a talk
with SaltStack this evening

The only update from me would have been about
https://kubic.opensuse.org/blog/2018-09-17-crio-default/

Also because upstream kubeadm is looking into
https://github.com/kubernetes/kubeadm/issues/1117 for 1.13, I'm not
going to focus on streamlining the kubeadm bootstrapping story next
like I originally planned and instead work on getting kubeadms test
coverage in openQA up to snuff

I promise to make the next meeting, my bad.