Re: [opensuse-kubic] Weekly meetings about Kubic progress
  • From: "J. S. Evans" <jsevans@xxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018 11:12:10 +0000
- Tuesday is also the day of the upstream SIG-Cluster-Lifecycle
meeting at 6pm Berlin time. I like the idea of having our sync meeting
before that every week, so those of us going to that meeting can
easier reflect the project as a whole there.

- Wednesday is also the day of the upstream SIG-Cluster-Lifecycle
office hours meeting at 6pm Berlin time, for the same reason.

This works for me also. 4-6PM CET is also late enough that folks in the US can
join.

Jason
< Previous Next >