Re: [opensuse-kubic] Weekly meetings about Kubic progress
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 at 09:56, Rafael Fernández López
<rfernandezlopez@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I'd like to start the discussion on when to set the weekly meetings for the
Kubic progress and for syncing efforts and goals.

* What's the expectation on the medium of the meeting?
* IRC
* Voice

If we choose IRC, these meetings can be saved and we can keep history over
them;
if we choose Voice, it would be great to take minutes notes and also keep
them as
history.

As for the day, I don't have a very tight schedule so I think others can
propose.

The original thread on this topic suggested biweekly [1], but
personally I'd prefer weekly

My vote would be to have the meetings on Tuesday or Wednesday, for
multiple reasons, some selfish, some sensible

- Tuesday is my hellish day of the week full of the vast majority of
my meetings, but I still have room for 1 more given every 2 weeks I
have a board meeting at 10pm Berlin time.
- Tuesday is also the day of the upstream SIG-Cluster-Lifecycle
meeting at 6pm Berlin time. I like the idea of having our sync meeting
before that every week, so those of us going to that meeting can
easier reflect the project as a whole there.
- Wednesday is also the day of the upstream SIG-Cluster-Lifecycle
office hours meeting at 6pm Berlin time, for the same reason.

I have no preference for IRC or Voice

[1] https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-kubic/2018-08/msg00002.html

--
Cheers,