Re: [opensuse-kernel] Could CONFIG_DRM_AMDGPU_CIK be enabled in the TW builds?
On Mon, Aug 22, 2016, at 09:33 AM, Michal Marek wrote:
It does close it. I do not know whether it sends a notification to the
author. Jason?

Yes, I did receive an email notification when Michal merged the commit
into openSUSE/kernel-source. (And thanks for doing so!)

In addition to getting inundated with emails, you probably don't want to
add the list address itself to the github notifications as the bottom of
the email seems to contain some links with an auth token appended to
unsubscribe and such. I'm guessing if any individual on the mailing list
did so, they would adjust the notifications for the entire list.