[opensuse-kernel] EC2 as a gaming platform (Was: S/390 as a gaming platform)
Le Thursday 20 March 2014 à 13:22 +0100, Jean Delvare a écrit :
Hi Jeff,

As part of commit 92db3f1a:

Author: Jeff Mahoney <jeffm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri Nov 15 17:53:40 2013 -0500

config: build uncommon HID drivers as modules

you set CONFIG_INPUT_FF_MEMLESS=m in all s390x config files. I can only
guess this was by mistake and you aren't really playing car racing or
other games on your S/390 systems, right? :D

I've just noticed that CONFIG_INPUT_FF_MEMLESS has also been enabled in
our EC2 kernel flavors since day 1. I'll turn that off as well...

--
Jean Delvare
SUSE L3 Support