[opensuse-kernel] announcing kernel.opensuse.org
Hi,

The opensuse kernel git trees have a new home at
http://kernel.opensuse.org/?a=git . It should be more reliable than
gitorious, which sometimes has problems cloning the nearly 1GB
repository. We continue to sync to gitorious as well, so nothing should
break for anyone. If you want to switch an existing clone to
kernel.opensuse.org, however, it's as simple as

git config remote.origin.url \
git://kernel.opensuse.org/kernel-source.git

and analogously for the kernel.git repository. We will add more stuff to
kernel.opensuse.org website in near future, next in the todo list is LXR
and either gitweb or cgit.

Have fun!
Michal