Re: [opensuse-kernel] [OT] PathScale packaging bounty
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 11:54:20 +0200
On 23.8.2010 18:03, "C. Bergström" wrote:
What I ended up resorting to was installing the source package, using
the traces config and manually building the kernel. By doing that I got
the running kernel to match the sources at /usr/src/linux and was able
to achieve both #1 and #2 from above..

zypper in kernel-trace kernel-trace-devel kernel-source

should be all you need (make sure all of them are at the same version).

Michal