Re: [opensuse-kernel] MMC/SD Card reader on openSUSE 11.3
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:37:03 +0200
On 08/13/2010 at 5:31 PM, Jeff Mahoney <jeffm@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ah, nice, those are simple patches, I'll queue them up in the next round
of -stable kernel updates which will trickle back to the opensuse
kernels in a few weeks.

If I go add these to the kernel-of-the-day, can you test it out tomorrow
to see if it solves your problem?

I'm going to build a test 11.3 kernel to make sure that there aren't any
missing bits they depend on first.

Sure Thing!

If you prepare me a nice rpm I'll gladly give them a test and see if it
resolves my problem. It will be a great help to copy pictures from the camera
again (the way I did it with my old system... without ugly usb connections).

Thanks for your efforts on this!

Dominique