Re: [opensuse-kde3] external storage notify and removal
David C. Rankin composed on 2017-07-07 09:48 (UTC-0500):

...builds are working in 42.3 so somebody has got to be updating
the buildservice pattern to build for 42.3

Apparently Ilya has still been at work since announcing he was leaving. There's
a changelog entry from him less than a month ago in kdenetwork3. Looking at
several changelog heads I found none from David Sterba or John Spartan, but
David did announce here he set up building for 42.3 in March.

What do you propose the best way to get the build service files under our
control for testing? ...

I have no competence to offer input for the BS or any other software creation
realm. All I can do is run/test packages others build/provide, report, and when
I can, triage or wiki.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/