Re: [opensuse-kde3] 13.1: can only safely remove usb device as root user
  • From: "Ilya Chernykh" <anixxsus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 18:12:21 +0300

2. Leave udisks2 backend active. In this case the media is recognized correctly but safe removel does not work.

I am tired to explain this. How to enable safe removal has with udisks2 backend been described in this mailing list myriads of times,
and peopole who were subscribed to it for all these years still ask this question!

I do not want to repeat it 100-th time, just use the search!