[opensuse-kde3] pam_systemd(sudo:session): pam_putenv: delete non-existent entry; XDG_RUNTIME_DIR ??
Ilya,

I'm not sure if this has to do with the kde3 config or one of the other desktops, but each time I sudo, I get the following in the journal:

pam_systemd(sudo:session): pam_putenv: delete non-existent entry; XDG_RUNTIME_DIR. XDG_RUNTIME_DIR is set by the kde3 init somewhere along with the XDG_SEAT=seat0 and XDG_VTNR=7 presumably to address the user session tracking in systemd, but is there a pam cleanup needed somewhere also? The current setting is:

XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=/run/user/1000

Let me know if you want to see anything else, or if this is not kde3 related.