Re: [opensuse-kde3] Trident
Hi Ilya,

Thanks for these announcements. I have a silly question. Does Trident allow to set the systray icon size? In the versions of KDE3 for 12.x the icon size in the systray had been reduced to 16 pixels (instead of 22 pixels in former versions). You can change the width in systemtray_panelappletrc but it does not scale the icons. I wonder whether it is possible to scale the icons in Trident in order to have them for example 22 pixels.

Thanks!

Gianluca