Re: [opensuse-kde3] kcmshell <???> to manage kcm_gtk in 11.4?
On 2011/04/12 14:13 (GMT+0400) Ilya Chernykh composed:

Felix Miata wrote:

So from there I went on to try kcmshell4 kcmgtk4. It opened up with a blank
up top in the "Use style" select list, but use KDE... below. I opened the
list, selected QT, then opened Konq4, but it didn't help.

Konqueror is a part of KDE. It is a Qt application, not GTK application. How
do you hope to change the look of Qt4 application by using GTK control
module?

Sometimes when logical avenues fail, one tries outside the box, in case that might stumble around a bug, or into an explanation for a bug, or pop an idea for something else to try.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/