Re: [opensuse-kde3] kcmshell <???> to manage kcm_gtk in 11.4?
On Monday 11 April 2011 19:33:44 Felix Miata wrote:

Is "modules" a title? I noticed "Settings" above "Run Command" after
starting the thread. The settings menu extends out to contain most of
what's missing from kcontrol itself, but GTK isn't in "Appearance & Themes"
following "Fonts" like one familiar with KDE3 would expect, and I don't see
it elsewhere either.

kcm_gtk-1.1-13.2.i586 is installed.

I have it there. Try re-install or install gtk-qt-engine which has the same
functionality.