[opensuse-kde3] Anyway to prevent Quanta from overwriting standard.toolbar.tgz on upgrade?
Guys,

I don't know if I have my config wrong or what, but on each Quanta
upgrade,
/opt/kde3/share/apps/quanta/toolbars/html/standard.toolbar.tgz gets overwritten.
The problem is when you modify a toolbar, that is the file that holds the
toolbar mods. As a workaround, I've just added a check to .bashrc to copy a
saved copy of the standard.toolbar.tgz back in place if it is changed, but that
doesn't seem right.

Not a major deal by any stretch, but if anybody is ever in the code
where this
replacement happens, it would be good to add a check to see if
standard.toolbar.tgz has been modified, and if so, install the new one as
standard.toolbar.tgz.rpmnew (or something like that)

Cheers.

Rankin Law Firm, PLLC
510 Ochiltree Street
Nacogdoches, Texas 75961