Re: [opensuse-kde3] flash dysfunctional with KDE3 konqueror
  • From: Ilya Chernykh <neptunia@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 17:18:38 +0400
On Friday 24 September 2010 02:45:30 Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:

kdebase3-nsplugin should be sufficient, but I found out, that it
takes another reload (after page load) to be finally successful.
Grmpf. No segfaults anymore, at least.

Seems now works after I rescanned modules. Awesome!

Ilya, thanks for the tests. If you had any open konquerors left, it may
very well be, that the old module was still in use.

I will check in that patch the next couple of days, if you don't mind.

Probably with such patches Konq may become again a usable browser.
But it still has javascript errors. For example, I cannot play browser
games on games.mail.ru

Well, fixing the javascript interpreter would take an awful lot of more
work, if feasible at all.. You could try to add the qt-webkit as another
renderer, but even that will be no fun.

Pete

When do you plan to commit the patch to KDE:KDE3 ?