Re: [opensuse-kde3] flash dysfunctional with KDE3 konqueror
  • From: "Hans-Peter Jansen" <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 07:54:51 +0200
On Thursday 23 September 2010, 06:06:58 Ilya Chernykh wrote:
On Thursday 23 September 2010 02:45:41 Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
since $subject nagged me quite some time now, I crawled though the web
and found some hints, that may solve the issue. Backported them. Check
out

home:frispete:KDE3/kdebase3 (when ready..)

and let me know about the outcome. I'm able to view

http://ti.arc.nasa.gov/destination/iss/flash/index.html

successfully ATM, BTW.

I have tried to install kdebase3, kdebase3-apps and kdebase3-nsplugin
from your repo but still cannot get flash working following your link.
Which exactly packages should I install?

kdebase3-nsplugin should be sufficient, but I found out, that it takes
another reload (after page load) to be finally successful. Grmpf. No
segfaults anymore, at least.

Pete