Re: [opensuse-kde] Problem with plasma and dual screen setup
  • From: stakanov <stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 00:09:15 +0100
In data venerdì 10 novembre 2017 22:37:42 CET, Luca Beltrame ha scritto:
In data venerdì 10 novembre 2017 13:11:27 CET, stakanov ha scritto:
there a way to avoid that pop up info windows are opened in between the
two screens (in Plasma 5).

On my work system (2 screens, 1 rotated 90 degrees) IIRC the dialog appears
on the primary screen. I'll check on Monday.

I have the doubt it is F...Nvidia...again.
I have a ATI based system where this does not happen.
I have the other one, nouveau based.... it happens.
What else may be the reason: as it is a system of an aged person, the dpi is
high and set to 120. But AFAIR this was also the case before I did upsize the
dpi value. I tried openGL 3.1 and openGL2.0 and even no openGL. All gives the
same, it opens but exactly between the two. It is however functional (if you
know how to guess what is the content and just press enter).