[opensuse-kde] Wiki-page to track proposed improvements for the KDE experience within openSUSE
Dear all,

As agreed during our last KDE Team meeting, I have created a page on the
openSUSE wiki, where we can enter and track proposed improvements to the KDE
experience for the upcoming openSUSE release.

The workflow around this page, would be that everybody can enter an improvement
and the new improvements are discussed during the regular team meetings. If an
improvement is being accepted, then it should also get an owner assigned. The
owner should then ensure that the improvement is being implemented. Non-
approved improvements will be marked as such.

The link to the wikipage is: http://en.opensuse.org/KDE/KDE_improvements

Regards

Raymond