Re: openSUSE KDE team (was Re: [opensuse-kde] Missing package/update in KDF)
On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 05:06:30PM +0200, Luca Beltrame wrote:
In data martedì 18 settembre 2012 16:56:37, Martin Schlander ha scritto:

Does that imply you also want to ship KRxx as official updates to the
distribution?

I don't think it would be a wise choice. For updates I would not use anything
else than the official update channel.

Then do what everyone else does, use Tumbleweed, which I put the KDE
releases into all the time. That's one of the main reason people like
using Tumbleweed, or so they tell me :)

thanks,

greg k-h