Re: [opensuse-kde] policy for KDE:Extra apps in KR49, KDF apps
Mandag den 17. september 2012 22:47:19 skrev Nico Kruber:
I don't know if you are aware of this, but there is a sr for 9 days now
requesting to add the new knights 2.5.0 to KR49 (and thus also Factory at
some time) since KDE:Extra apparently doesn't want the 4.9 only change.

I'm not quite sure how the policy is here...

Adding it to KR49 - before it's added to KDF - would be messy.

I wonder if it couldn't just be accepted in KDE:Extra - since if it fails to
build for < 4.9, the old binaries from succesful builds should still remain
available to users of 12.1 and 12.2.