Re: openSUSE KDE team (was Re: [opensuse-kde] Missing package/update in KDF)
  • From: Luca Beltrame <einar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 14:27:58 +0200
In data martedì 18 settembre 2012 12:37:31, Will Stephenson ha scritto:

Define 'paid KDE personnel'. A full time KDE engineering team? Employees
with @kde.org?

IMO I think the discussion "full time" vs "volounteer" is kind of bikeshedding
(notice: I'm not referring to this specific message, but to the whole
discussion). My take is that everyone won't have full time on KDE, SUSE or
volounteer status notwithstanding.

Thus, I'd argue for cooperation of everyone with their limited time rather
than pointing out the differences in employment status and supposed devoted
time vs leisure time: united we stand, divided we fall.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter