Re: openSUSE KDE team (was Re: [opensuse-kde] Missing package/update in KDF)
Am Montag, 17. September 2012, 18:15:49 schrieb Will Stephenson:

There hasn't been an 'employed "KDE team"' since all the desktop teams were
rolled up into the Boosters team. We were all doing KDE (or GNOME for that
matter) stuff, more or less successfully, on the side of our Boosters
projects. After 2 years, nobody thought the team as a whole was working so
it's now been made clear by management that with the exception of essential
'release engineering' the team will work together on making openSUSE cool,
whether it's release PR, events, or big picture engineering, and stuff like
packaging desktops is a job for the community.

So, this means that Kubuntu and ROSA Linux are the last two distributions with
paid KDE personnel?