[opensuse-kde] KR49 linked libraries
KR49 contains some links to several libraries of other packages, e.g. llvm.
These libs are needed for some packages to build for distros offering a too-
old version of them.

They are obviously disabled for openSUSE:Factory since there the newest
version should already exist. However, imho most of these could be disabled
for at least 12.2, too since the version there is recent-enough.

Should we disable builds there or do we really need the most recent version?
- disabling builds would reduce the number of builds if these libs change
- enabling them would maybe fix some bugs

Quickly scanning through the package list, this involves at least the
following packages:

- CharLS
- OpenGTL
- aqbanking
- cmake
- gwenhywfar
- libmlt ? (0.7.8 vs. 0.8.2)
- libucil
- libunicap
- llvm
- obs-service-format_spec_file (is this really required at all?)
- python-distribute
- python-pyudev
- vtk

Nico