Re: [opensuse-kde] Re: Apper Problem Update KDE 4.9.1
On Sunday 16 Sep 2012 15:16:22 Basil Chupin wrote:
I'd try setting the priorities for the repos right.

No, this does nothing to alleviate the cock-up: KDE 4.9.1 is still being
"upgraded" to 4.8.5 by either zypper or online update (apper).

zypper addlock... as pointed out by AJ earlier is the correct workaround.

(I have a hunch that PackageKit-zypp ignores priorities internally)

Will

--
Will Stephenson, openSUSE Board, Booster, KDE Developer
(AG Nürnberg)