Re: [opensuse-kde] our goals for 12.3
  • From: Cor Blom <cornelis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 11:20:03 +0200
Op vrijdag 14 september 2012 14:07:22 schreef Will Stephenson:

A worthy list, to which I would add everythign we didn't get done or drop
for 12.2: http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:KDE_feature_plan_12.2

* More polished display manager them, switchable userlist

For me this would include a general cleanup of the displaymanager/kdm stuff.
E.g. I wanted to activate auto-login and tried first the systemsettings
module, which did not work, then I turned to YaST and now it does work. In the
mean time I found references to kdm3 in YaST. But if I wnat the screen have
locked up after autologin, I have to turn to the systemsettings module. Can we
not put everything either in YaST or in systemsettings and remove the other?
This is an old (and it seems difficult to solve) bug.

Cor