Re: [opensuse-kde] Amarok 2.6
It's just me or Amarok 2.6 in KR49 runs buggy?

2012/8/13 Cristian Morales Vega <reddwarf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On 13 August 2012 14:16, todd rme <toddrme2178@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It not builds fine, the only issue is I had to disable the
ksuseinstall integration patch, since it no longer applies (and the
methods it modifies seem to have disappeared entirely).

To the best of my knowledge the Gstreamer-PackageKit integration will
take care of installing a gstreamer mp3 decoder,
- Only if gstreamer is actually the Phonon backend used
- Only if the user tries to play a MP3 file
- Without hardcoding gstreamer-0_10-fluendo-mp3, or any other package
name, any mp3 decoder will work

So the ksuseinstall integration patch should actually be dropped.

Hernán Thiers Garcia
Ingeniero Informático
Santiago, Chile.