[opensuse-kde] Problem with Local Mail folder in KMail 4.9.1
  • From: Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 00:56:20 +0200
When I start a new Linux account and try to configure KMail the Local Mail
folder is already present and can't be deleted. However this folder only
contains three sub folders inbox, outbox and send-mail or similar names
according to the locale. When creating another account also the sub folder
trash appears. However starting a new mail message and trying to save it to
the drafts or templates folder that does not work and these folders are not
created. Somehow I managed to create a drafts folder, but I can't create a
templates folder.

Is this a known problem, is there some trick, or should I enter a bug report
(upstream or with openSUSE?).

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf